The Bucks County Organization for Intercultural Advancement, recognized by both
Guatemala and the United States, is a non-profit, international mission that promotes
the appreciation and understanding of diverse cultures by supporting the educational community of Guatemala.
- Sponsor exchange educators and researchers at Guatemalan Universities and schools.
- Promotes multicultural experiences between Guatemalan and international educators.
- Provides professional development for Guatemalan educators.
- Sponsors outreach programs in rural Guatemalan public schools.
- Promotes literacy and learning through donations of books, school supplies, educational materials and scholarships.